Come join us!
Corcoran Consulting Group (CCG) specializes in coding and reimbursement issues for ophthalmology and optometry. We are dedicated to helping ophthalmologists and optometrists strengthen their practices through medically appropriate patient care and increased efficiencies. Our single focus in eye care enables us to fulfill unmet needs in the field through education, successful collaboration, and a genuine commitment to those we serve.
We Are Hiring
CCG is looking for a highly motivated and energetic consultant to help us continue our mission, which includes a competitive salary, benefits and bonus opportunity. This consultant position can be located anywhere in the continental US.
We are committed to be the best in class consulting firm in the eye care industry and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees.
Why Join CCG?
Operating for over 35 years, CCG includes 7 consultants serving 1,200 practices, 6,000 ophthalmologists and 2,000 optometrists throughout the United States. Additionally, manufacturers of instruments, medical devices, and pharmaceuticals consult CCG. We provide expert consulting on a range of issues including: coding, billing, utilization, reimbursement, chart documentation, and compliance.
What You Will Do
As one of a team of subject matter experts, this position will play a key role in establishing and growing CCG’s client reach making an immediate impact. Your analytical, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills will be called upon from day one. This work will require an agile, proactive individual with presentation creation and delivery skills. As a consultant, you will report to CCG’s President and Executive Vice President. In this role, you will have the ability to work remotely with understood accessibility to a metropolitan airport for required travel.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required with a focus in business or healthcare; MBA, MHA, MPA preferred
- Demonstrated clinical experience in Ophthalmology
- Certifications in the following preferred: COMT, COT, CPC, CPMA, FACMPE
- Extensive background in ophthalmic billing and coding processes and compliance
- Working knowledge of healthcare compliance, regulations and Medicare
- A detail-oriented and highly-organized structured thinker who possesses exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, complex work environment
- Confidence with public speaking and presentation development
- Superior communication skills, both orally and in writing
- A solid team player and a self-starter who can successfully work independently
Ability to travel about two weeks per month with no restrictions.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.