The New Year Brings New Changes – Ophthalmology Management
Medicare and reimbursement change fast and often. Let’s address some of the changes you can expect in 2012.
This article answers the following questions:
- What is going on with provider enrollment?
- Are there CPT code changes in 2012?
- Will we see changes to PQRS?
- What should we look at in 2012 for E-Prescribing?
- What should we know for our patients in 2012?
This article was published in Ophthalmology Management’s Coding & Reimbursement column, which is written by Corcoran’s Executive Vice-President, Suzanne Corcoran, COE. To view the entire article in Ophthalmology Management, click on the link below: