2016 bulletin on fee schedules, codes – Ophthalmology Management
The new year, of course, brings changes to the coding landscape. This month, we will look at changes to the Medicare fee schedules, as well as coding changes for 2016.
This article addresses the following questions:
- What happened with the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule as of Jan. 1?
- What about ambulatory surgery center facility fees in 2016?
- Did hospital outpatient departments (HOPDs) get increases similar to ASC facility rates?
- What about coding changes in 2016?
- Were there any changes to diagnosis codes or issues with the implementation of ICD-10?
This article was published in Ophthalmology Management’s Coding & Reimbursement column, which is written by Corcoran’s Executive Vice-President, Suzanne Corcoran, COE. To view the entire article in Ophthalmology Management, click on the link below: