New Year, New Coding Changes – Ophthalmology Management
Medicare reimbursement changes fast and often. Here are some changes you can expect for 2013.
This article answers the following questions:
- Are there CPT code changes in 2013?
- What about physician reimbursement rates?
- Are ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) also taking a hit?
- Will we see changes to PQRS?
- What should we look at in 2013 for e-prescribing?
This article was published in Ophthalmology Management’s Coding & Reimbursement column, which is written by Corcoran’s Executive Vice-President, Suzanne Corcoran, COE. To view the entire article in Ophthalmology Management, click on the link below: