The Fall Updates You Need to Know About – Review of Ophthalmology
A look at the most recent updates to QPP/MIPS, CMS audits and 2022 ICD-10.
This article addresses the following questions:
- What changes has CMS made to QPP/MIPS for 2020 scoring?
- What about the Cost category? My practice was closed or ran a severely reduced schedule for part of the year.
- I was in an area that was affected by Hurricane Ida. Is there anything that can help me in 2021?
- You mentioned TPE audits. What are those?
- Any changes to ICD-10-CM for 2022?
This article was published in Review of Ophthalmology’s Medicare Q & A column, which is written by Corcoran’s Senior Consultant, Paul M. Larson, MBA, MMSc, COMT, COE, CPC, CPMA. To view the entire article in Review of Ophthalmology, click here.