What’s New in the 2018 Medicare Update? – Review of Ophthalmology
There are a number of changes to Medicare that practices should know about. This month, we review the most important.
This article addresses the following questions:
- Are there any changes to reimbursement?
- In terms of payment changes, how did eye care fare for 2018?
- Are there any changes to Category I CPT codes for 2018?
- Are there any new CPT Category III codes?
- Are there HCPCS code changes to be aware of?
- Are there new things to be aware of from the Office of the Inspector General?
- Has Medicare made changes of significance to beneficiaries?
- Are there changes to the Quality Payment Program that was new only last year?
- Were there changes to ICD-10?
This article was published in Review of Ophthalmology’s Medicare Q & A column, which is written by Corcoran’s Senior Consultant, Paul M. Larson, MBA, MMSc, COMT, COE, CPC, CPMA. To view the entire article in Review of Ophthalmology, click on the link below: