What’s New for 2021 – Review of Ophthalmology
- What are the CPT Category I code changes that went into effect last month that might affect eye care?
- What about Category III CPT codes in 2021?
- I heard that Omidria (Omeros) still has coverage in 2021. Is that true?
- What about ICD-10 in 2021?
- What about the physician reimbursement under Medicare for 2021?
- For facilities, what are the biggest Medicare changes in 2021?
This article was published in Review of Ophthalmology’s Medicare Q & A column, which is written by Corcoran’s Senior Consultant, Paul M. Larson, MBA, MMSc, COMT, COE, CPC, CPMA. To view the entire article in Review of Ophthalmology, click on the link below: