Thank you for visiting our website. Our office is beginning to reopen, although our home office in San Bernardino is not fully staffed. The home office is open Monday – Thursday each week, and some Fridays We have employees working from home to answer your questions and our Consultants are available, as always. We are still conducting live webinars; please check the listings for dates and times. Please contact us at help@corcoranccg.com or leave a voicemail at (800) 399-6565. We will respond to your inquiries as soon as possible.


CMS announces 2017 Part B Premiums and Deductibles

In a press release on November 10, 2016, the Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Services (CMS) announced the 2017 deductibles and premiums for Part A and Part B.

CMS notes “the annual deductible for all Medicare Part B beneficiaries will be $183 in 2017 (compared to $166 in 2016). Premiums and deductibles for Medicare Advantage and prescription drug plans are already finalized and are unaffected by this announcement.  Since 2007, beneficiaries with higher incomes have paid higher Medicare Part B monthly premiums. These income-related monthly premium rates affect roughly five percent of people with Medicare.”

CMS notes that for about 70% of beneficiaries, “… the average 2017 Part B [monthly] premium will be about $109.00, compared to $104.90 for the past four years.”  For the other 30%, CMS notes “the standard monthly premium for Medicare Part B will be $134.00 for 2017, a 10 percent increase from the 2016 premium of $121.80.”

As always, if you need assistance, Corcoran Consulting Group can help.  You can link to our new App, Corcoran 24/7 via one of the links below.

www.corcoranccg.com   (800) 399-6565

         

Website by MIC