Distance Learning about Reimbursement for Ophthalmology and Optometry
Corcoran Consulting Group offers a wide variety of eLearning programs for ophthalmologists, optometrists, opticians and staff. These are short (no more than 15 minutes), concise, recorded webinars on specific topics. Topics include exams, tests, and surgical procedure documentation and reimbursement information.
Each eLearning program is available to everyone in the practice for a full year, or until it becomes obsolete. You may watch it as many times as you wish – all you need is an internet connection. These eLearning programs are excellent tools for training new and existing staff and physicians, as well as being valuable inservice tools in a group setting.
Search for a topic, or choose a distance learning course from our library below.
- Biometry Before Cataract Surgery
- Chief Complaint
- Comparing Vision Plans and Medical Plans
- Complex Cataract Surgery
- Conducting An Internal Chart Review
- Corneal Diagnostic Tests
- CPT 2021 E/M Technical Corrections
- Extended Ophthalmoscopy
- Eye Codes
- Financial Waivers
- ICD-10 Fundamentals – Part 1
- ICD-10 Fundamentals – Part 2
- Laser Trabeculoplasty
- Modifier -25: How to Use?
- Modifiers -58, -78, and -79
- Refractive Cataract Surgery
- Refractions: Practice Management Considerations
- Refunding Overpayments
- Reimbursement for Punctal Occlusion
- SCODI Reimbursement
- Second Eye – Preparing for Another Cataract Surgery
- Utilization Analysis
- Visual Fields
- Wavefront Aberrometry
- YAG Laser Capsulotomy
Choose a topic from the list above to purchase it, or purchase the entire e-learning library below.
Purchase the e-Learning Library: